T-fal E93808 Professional Total Nonstick Oven Safe Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Fry Pan / Saute Pan Dishwasher-Safe Cookware (thing), 12-Inch, Black – longest name ever – just saying.
- Prometal Pro nonstick interior is exceptionally durable and scratch resistant, safe for use with metal utensil – will never do that – thanks to Get it Right spatulas.
- The unique T-fal Thermo-spot heat indicator shows when T-fal pan is perfectly preheated for cooking.
- Riveted Silicone Handles for comfort grip. Isn’t that just so cute? Not really sure what it means. I’m blonde. No, really.
- Dishwasher safe; Oven safe to 350 degrees F.
- Safe for all cooking methods including induction – cool!*
On Amazon, this is usually about $40, which isn’t bad for a saute pan, especially one with praise of American’s Test Kitchen. In fact, if you watch that show, or its companion, Cook’s Country, you’ll see this pan used a lot.
I had it on my wishlist on Amazon and the MotH went to purchase some water filters for the refrigerator, and receive a notice that the price had dropped – to $26 – really? Super cool! So he asked and said yes (yep, this happened 13 years ago too) – no brainer there (either time). He bought it for me. And I love it. I’ve been hand washing it – that’s how much I love it. Crazy, right?
*stole all the bullet points from Amazon. But snarky comments are my own – surprised? I hope not.